Information about Japanese culture, traditions and customs which can shock us.
1. The strongest swear words in Japanese is comparable to our words “fool” or “idiot”. The degree of insult depends on intonation and volume, which had uttered these words.
2. In the Japanese language uses three scripts: kanji (Chinese characters), Hiragana (the system for writing Japanese words phonetically) and Katakana (a system for writing foreign words phonetically).
3. The Japanese language includes several levels of politeness: conversational, respectful, polite and very courteous. Most women communicates using respectful forms of speech, and men – spoken.
4. In Japanese, the months have no names, instead they are marked with serial numbers. For example, September is “kugatsu”, which means “ninth month”.
5. In Japan specifically relate to pornography. It is sold here at every step. In each store on a rack with the press is bound to have a shelf with hentai. And in large bookstores have pornography removed entire floors.
6. The age of consent in Japan is 13. This means that from this age for voluntary sex is not considered rape.
7. Thus in Japan one of the lowest percentages of rape in the world. Probably, this indicator benefits Continue reading
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COUNTRY:
In Japan there are 126,7 million people (1999), on the main island of Honshu – 101 million on the island of Kyushu – 13.4 million on the island of Shikoku – 4.2 million and on Hokkaido island – 5.7 million people.
Japan’s population is extremely homogeneous in the racial, ethnic, linguistic and religious relations. However there are approx. 600 thousand Koreans, although many of them were born and raised in the Islands, speak Japanese and sometimes Japanese names are. Another minority – this, or burakumin, descendants of the medieval caste, the members of which were engaged in slaughtering, dressing of leather, were the garbage men, clowns and were considered “people of the meanest professions.” Currently, there are about 3 million burakumin.
The state total area 377688 sq km, is located in East Asia, located on the 4 large Islands: Kyushu, Shikoku, Honshu, Hokkaido, the Ryukyu Islands and more than 4,000 smaller Islands. On the North it is washed by sea of Okhotsk, in the East – the Pacific ocean, on the South by the Pacific ocean and East China sea, on the West by the Korea Strait and the sea of Japan.
Japanese Islands formed at the intersection of several volcanic island arcs surrounding the Pacific coast of Asia. The Northern Continue reading
Everyone knows that the Japanese are very easy people and the authors of the most strange, incredible and crazy ideas. Alas, our mentalities are so different from each other, that most Europeans simply do not understand the creative inventions of the Japanese. But, whatever it was, careless in their blame nobody — their surveys are always high quality. Today, you will see a selection of different amazing strangeness that is inherent in this nation.
1. These videos mind blowing inexperienced Internet users. These acid colors, like music, very typical of Japanese — it can be noticed from the advertising, which falls into the world a trove of videos on this topic. Why tolerate native advertising if the Japanese leaves in the soul a strange and incomprehensible sludge. An example of such work can serve as a promotional video, telling about the delights of candy popular brand.
2. Anime. Even the Japanese cartoons are absolutely outstanding. How you cartoon Mawaru-Penguindru, which talks about how guys lead his sister to the zoo with aquarium, where penguins live, and after visiting places the girl bought a hat with the image of the bird. The girl who was sick, died the same evening, but immediately returns to life with the help of the spirit dwelling in the hat. To save her life we need to find the penguin drum with the support of these three birds of various species. Continue reading