Korean funeral rite begins with the sheltering of the deceased in a special room separated with a screen, in front of a sacrificial table with a massive picture of the deceased. Photography came into use recently, the doprezh just replace the name plate. The corners of the image are encircled with black ribbons, too, the modern tradition: Korean funerals used to take place under a white the color of mourning. On the table of the sacrificial meal, incense, rarely – candles. A mourning ceremony ought to lead the closest relative of the deceased. Despite this, all stewards are invited more often to remove all the practical problems with relatives, grieving. In addition, this person is more aware of the nuances of the ceremony and rules, which, although easier, but still tricky. Another day on the Korean ceremony the corpse is washed, put in a coffin, which remains fenced. Prepare a mourning flag, which is then carried before the funeral procession. Embroider on it the surname, the clan of the deceased. For three days, until the body is in the house or the hospital, relatives, friends, people who knew the deceased come to pay their respects to the family. They’re supposed to meet the sons of the deceased. Daughter, usually, in a ceremony not attended. Korean funeral rite involved Continue reading
Japan is an amazing country that keeps its traditions and customs. For this purpose they used all possible legal and social forms of combating the spread of alien religions for them. Nobody will probably ever read in the Internet or the newspaper that some Arab Sheikh visited Japan. Try to remember.
Okay, don’t try. There was no such. And here’s why.
1. A Muslim will never get in Japan citizenship. Japan is the only country that does not issue citizenship to Muslims. Arguing will not work. The law is the law.
2. Muslims are not allowed is long in Japan.
3. The attempt to spread Islam – a criminal offense. For this you can go to prison for a long time.
4. In Japan there are no schools that teach Arabic.
5. The Quran – the book banned. Import it impossible. Available only “adapted” version in Japanese.
6. The practising is allowed only in enclosed spaces. If the rituals will see ordinary Japanese, Muslim faces jail.
7. To speak Arabic is strictly forbidden.
8. Japan has almost no embassies in Arab countries.
9. Islam in Japan professes 0.00% Japanese.
10. Come to work in Japan a Muslim is entitled to work in a foreign company. I.e. Japanese companies do not employ people professing Islam.
FOOD IN JAPAN
In Japan a traveler will never have any problems with eating – the number of different restaurants and eateries in the country just enormous. In most of the cities are available in not only traditional Japanese food but also various types of international cuisine (from French and Italian to Indian and Mexican). The Japanese almost never invite guests to their homes, preferring to communicate or to solve business issues in restaurants and cafes.
At lunch time in Japanese restaurants offer set meals, i.e. a fixed set of dishes, usually consisting of meat or fish, bowls of soup, pickles and rice. The cost of this lunch is about 1000 yen (360 rubles). The names of the dishes on the menu, normally listed only in Japanese, but if necessary, the waiter will help you with the selection and tell what is what.
Average account size in inexpensive Japanese cafe is from 800 to 1200 yen (290-430 rubles) per person; good lunch or dinner for two at a mid-range restaurant will cost around ¥ 4,000 (1,440 rubles). A Cup of coffee at a decent cafe costs 300-400 yen.
Usually after meals give a check, which you need to pay at the counter at the exit café.
The fast food industry in Japan presents restaurants of various networks, both local and international ( McDonald’s . Wendy . Kentucky Fried Chicken, Continue reading