Japan is an amazing country that keeps its traditions and customs. For this purpose they used all possible legal and social forms of combating the spread of alien religions for them. Nobody will probably ever read in the Internet or the newspaper that some Arab Sheikh visited Japan. Try to remember.
Okay, don’t try. There was no such. And here’s why.
1. A Muslim will never get in Japan citizenship. Japan is the only country that does not issue citizenship to Muslims. Arguing will not work. The law is the law.
2. Muslims are not allowed is long in Japan.
3. The attempt to spread Islam – a criminal offense. For this you can go to prison for a long time.
4. In Japan there are no schools that teach Arabic.
5. The Quran – the book banned. Import it impossible. Available only “adapted” version in Japanese.
6. The practising is allowed only in enclosed spaces. If the rituals will see ordinary Japanese, Muslim faces jail.
7. To speak Arabic is strictly forbidden.
8. Japan has almost no embassies in Arab countries.
9. Islam in Japan professes 0.00% Japanese.
10. Come to work in Japan a Muslim is entitled to work in a foreign company. I.e. Japanese companies do not employ people professing Islam.
At this time of year Japan is especially beautiful. Autumn in the land of the rising sun is a celebration of harvest, the season of natural hot springs “Onsen,” the red leaf “Momiji” autumn colors, evening illumination, songs of crickets, as well as traditional festivals and big sporting events.
At this time of year Japan is especially beautiful. Autumn in the land of the rising sun is a celebration of harvest, the season of natural hot springs “hot spring” red leaves “Momiji”, autumn colors, evening illumination, songs of crickets, as well as traditional festivals and big sporting events.
First of all, tourists come to Japan in autumn, to enjoy the delightful scenery in the red and yellow colours, and to feel fully all charm and beauty of the “Golden” the time of year.
Refreshing autumn Japan air filled with the sweet and shimmering roulades, crickets, one of the world’s largest population resides in the temple Suzumushi-Dera temple in the Arashiyama area near Kyoto. There are more than 50 000! In addition, in the temple Suzumushi-Dera temple is the unique statue of Kofuku Continue reading
Are you planning to visit South Korea? If Yes, then you are very lucky. This country is famous for its unique culture and rich heritage. After reading this article, you will learn some interesting facts about South Korea .
The coastline of South Korea stretches for 6 km 228, the country is almost 3,000 Islands, concentrated mainly in the Yellow sea and the Korean Strait. Only a few of them lie in the East sea.
The total land area is about 500 square kilometers 99.
The landscape of South Korea is predominantly rough and mountainous with small areas of arable land.
The extinct volcano of Hallasan (Hallasan), located at 1,950 metres, is the highest point of South Korea.
South Korea is known as the “hermit Kingdom” and “Land of the morning calm”.
The South Korean climate is continental, summers are hot and humid, while winter is dry and cold.
The largest cities are Seoul (Seoul), Busan (Pusan), Daegu (Taegu), Incheon (Incheon) and Gwangju (Kwangju).
The largest city and capital is Seoul, the second largest Metropolitan city in the world.
The national anthem is called “Aegukka” (“Song of love for the Motherland”), he was adopted on August 15, 1948.
In South Korea professed religions such as Confucianism, shamanism (traditional spirit worship), Christianity, Buddhism and chondokyo Continue reading