Culture of Japan
The names, however, are done splitting I did not understand, in what topic to shove myths dispelled
And you will understand why sailormoon appears in the moon rabbit baking something on the moon (if you remember the cat Luna spoke)
What Japanese words become the most popular in the world and why?
New Japanese word confidently enters into everyday English and other European languages. Many of these words are not already in English dictionaries, however, on the Internet sites you will quickly find an explanation of their meaning.
Simply open the web search engine Google, typing the word “kawaii” (“cute”), “etty” (“indecent”), “otaku” (“fanatic”), “Asuna” (“beautiful young girl”) or “onigiri” (rice balls), and you will get many options, explain the meaning of these words.
So why are these words so deeply penetrated into European languages? One reason lies in the extraordinary worldwide popularity of Japanese animation that is characterized by brilliance, originality, graphics and live characters.
Rompani of Santiago, a fourth-year Continue reading
Are you planning to visit South Korea? If Yes, then you are very lucky. This country is famous for its unique culture and rich heritage. After reading this article, you will learn some interesting facts about South Korea .
The coastline of South Korea stretches for 6 km 228, the country is almost 3,000 Islands, concentrated mainly in the Yellow sea and the Korean Strait. Only a few of them lie in the East sea.
The total land area is about 500 square kilometers 99.
The landscape of South Korea is predominantly rough and mountainous with small areas of arable land.
The extinct volcano of Hallasan (Hallasan), located at 1,950 metres, is the highest point of South Korea.
South Korea is known as the “hermit Kingdom” and “Land of the morning calm”.
The South Korean climate is continental, summers are hot and humid, while winter is dry and cold.
The largest cities are Seoul (Seoul), Busan (Pusan), Daegu (Taegu), Incheon (Incheon) and Gwangju (Kwangju).
The largest city and capital is Seoul, the second largest Metropolitan city in the world.
The national anthem is called “Aegukka” (“Song of love for the Motherland”), he was adopted on August 15, 1948.
In South Korea professed religions such as Confucianism, shamanism (traditional spirit worship), Christianity, Buddhism and chondokyo Continue reading
Information about Japanese culture, traditions and customs which can shock us.
1. The strongest swear words in Japanese is comparable to our words “fool” or “idiot”. The degree of insult depends on intonation and volume, which had uttered these words.
2. In the Japanese language uses three scripts: kanji (Chinese characters), Hiragana (the system for writing Japanese words phonetically) and Katakana (a system for writing foreign words phonetically).
3. The Japanese language includes several levels of politeness: conversational, respectful, polite and very courteous. Most women communicates using respectful forms of speech, and men – spoken.
4. In Japanese, the months have no names, instead they are marked with serial numbers. For example, September is “kugatsu”, which means “ninth month”.
5. In Japan specifically relate to pornography. It is sold here at every step. In each store on a rack with the press is bound to have a shelf with hentai. And in large bookstores have pornography removed entire floors.
6. The age of consent in Japan is 13. This means that from this age for voluntary sex is not considered rape.
7. Thus in Japan one of the lowest percentages of rape in the world. Probably, this indicator benefits Continue reading