35 000 hotels in Japan. a love of hotels. The Japanese claim, “Tosi Boo no mo, no mo Yamaoka, Kosaka-joi Ni mo…” (in urban areas, rock shelters, along highways…) all over the country, everywhere. And every day they are visited by hundreds and hundreds of clients.
Love hotels are not a unique phenomenon associated only with Japan, but it has always been defined as a special privilege of this country.
Rebooter is one of the symbols of Japanese culture. Even just the thought of it warms the hearts (and the hearts) of many Japanese men.
The reason for such huge clusters of love hotels is simple – traditionally, Japanese homes were small, with thin walls, and today many of them remain. The members of the whole family, including grandma and grandpa, slept “lined up” in line on cotton mattresses along the wall. The husband and wife were not places to engage in intimate pleasures and the love hotel was the perfect place to enjoy the idyllic atmosphere, but also to relax away from the family for several hours and hours of quiet.
However rebooter (the term colloquial speech; the laboratory of love=love lab) in Japan has its own history, sometimes amusing, which is traced from tea early Edo period. Tea, of course, Continue reading
Japan is an amazing country that keeps its traditions and customs. For this purpose they used all possible legal and social forms of combating the spread of alien religions for them. Nobody will probably ever read in the Internet or the newspaper that some Arab Sheikh visited Japan. Try to remember.
Okay, don’t try. There was no such. And here’s why.
1. A Muslim will never get in Japan citizenship. Japan is the only country that does not issue citizenship to Muslims. Arguing will not work. The law is the law.
2. Muslims are not allowed is long in Japan.
3. The attempt to spread Islam – a criminal offense. For this you can go to prison for a long time.
4. In Japan there are no schools that teach Arabic.
5. The Quran – the book banned. Import it impossible. Available only “adapted” version in Japanese.
6. The practising is allowed only in enclosed spaces. If the rituals will see ordinary Japanese, Muslim faces jail.
7. To speak Arabic is strictly forbidden.
8. Japan has almost no embassies in Arab countries.
9. Islam in Japan professes 0.00% Japanese.
10. Come to work in Japan a Muslim is entitled to work in a foreign company. I.e. Japanese companies do not employ people professing Islam.
The Capital Of South Korea
The ancient city of Seoul – capital of South Korea, where more than 11 million people. Today this city can be compared to other megacities of the developed Asian countries – there is also a quirky mix of tradition and innovation, fast rhythm of life and the peacefulness of Buddhist temples, the gray contrasts of block apartment buildings with traditional architecture and futuristic buildings in the heart of the city. Seasoned travelers have noted with humour that to stay in Seoul for a long time is not necessary – after it is very difficult to return to normal life.
Today, Seoul is confident to develop tourist destinations – here an influx of tourists from other Asian countries, and it is gaining popularity among Russian tourists. Today fly to Seoul direct flights from Moscow, Novosibirsk, Khabarovsk and Vladivostok. In fact, the airport of Seoul is located in the neighboring city of Incheon, but to get him to the capital on a special train in just 40 minutes.
The history of Seoul
The first settlements appeared on the site of modern Seoul in the 18th century BC. But the capital city was only in the 14th century. It is true then it was called hanseong was the capital of the Joseon dynasty. This lasted until the early 20th century and most of the historical monuments constructed during the reign of this Continue reading