“Each year on December 31 we with friends go to the bath. That we have such a tradition. “What other holiday customs are found? Read about the most unusual new year’s rituals: water treatment in Myanmar, a three-minute kisses in Bulgaria, Christmas logs in Italy! Learn about the shocking sexual traditions of the peoples of the world! Find out all about omens, superstitions and customs!
8 news on this subject
Chinese food: a delicious tradition
some interesting and simple recipes
Chinese cuisine is not only delicious and healthy, today is the present trend of cooking. And if still to recall that at the meeting of the New year, many have not only chosen an outfit, but the menu will be in accordance with the symbols of the year, which is also “native to China”.
Halloween: day of superstition!
On the eve of all saints Day writer Olga Volodarskaya
In omens I don’t believe. Especially in bad. That is, women with empty buckets and black cats don’t scare me. And some dreams I’m afraid. You know, they are the harbingers of diseases or quarrels. Already checked!
Birthday: sayings Continue reading
Information about Japanese culture, traditions and customs which can shock us.
1. The strongest swear words in Japanese is comparable to our words “fool” or “idiot”. The degree of insult depends on intonation and volume, which had uttered these words.
2. In the Japanese language uses three scripts: kanji (Chinese characters), Hiragana (the system for writing Japanese words phonetically) and Katakana (a system for writing foreign words phonetically).
3. The Japanese language includes several levels of politeness: conversational, respectful, polite and very courteous. Most women communicates using respectful forms of speech, and men – spoken.
4. In Japanese, the months have no names, instead they are marked with serial numbers. For example, September is “kugatsu”, which means “ninth month”.
5. In Japan specifically relate to pornography. It is sold here at every step. In each store on a rack with the press is bound to have a shelf with hentai. And in large bookstores have pornography removed entire floors.
6. The age of consent in Japan is 13. This means that from this age for voluntary sex is not considered rape.
7. Thus in Japan one of the lowest percentages of rape in the world. Probably, this indicator benefits Continue reading
One of today’s popular tourism destinations are traveling to countries in South-East Asia. Amazing Golden beaches, abundance of sun and beautiful scenery, a huge variety of unusual fruit and kitchen, beautiful Buddhist temples and ancient monuments – all this attracts tourists from all over the world.
Travel to Asia and very popular among tourists of our country. However, we must remember that the customs and worldview of the inhabitants of the countries of South-East Asia are very different from our ideas. It’s wise to familiarize yourself with some of the peculiarities of the mentality and traditions so you don’t accidentally make mistakes that can have a negative impact on your rest and relationships with the locals. So try to remember a few tips that can help you in your journey.
The Chinese often speak very loudly, including in public places. If arriving in a city, you see people speaking very loudly and with a sharp intonations, do not rush to conclusions. Here you can see this quite often, and this does not mean that someone fighting on your eyes.
If you have someone looking at, don’t panic and stop thinking that all is OK with your appearance. Among the Chinese it is considered indecent not to consider strangers, to them it is perfectly acceptable manifestation Continue reading