Information about Japanese culture, traditions and customs which can shock us.
1. The strongest swear words in Japanese is comparable to our words “fool” or “idiot”. The degree of insult depends on intonation and volume, which had uttered these words.
2. In the Japanese language uses three scripts: kanji (Chinese characters), Hiragana (the system for writing Japanese words phonetically) and Katakana (a system for writing foreign words phonetically).
3. The Japanese language includes several levels of politeness: conversational, respectful, polite and very courteous. Most women communicates using respectful forms of speech, and men – spoken.
4. In Japanese, the months have no names, instead they are marked with serial numbers. For example, September is “kugatsu”, which means “ninth month”.
5. In Japan specifically relate to pornography. It is sold here at every step. In each store on a rack with the press is bound to have a shelf with hentai. And in large bookstores have pornography removed entire floors.
6. The age of consent in Japan is 13. This means that from this age for voluntary sex is not considered rape.
7. Thus in Japan one of the lowest percentages of rape in the world. Probably, this indicator benefits Continue reading
Everyone knows that the Japanese are very easy people and the authors of the most strange, incredible and crazy ideas. Alas, our mentalities are so different from each other, that most Europeans simply do not understand the creative inventions of the Japanese. But, whatever it was, careless in their blame nobody — their surveys are always high quality. Today, you will see a selection of different amazing strangeness that is inherent in this nation.
1. These videos mind blowing inexperienced Internet users. These acid colors, like music, very typical of Japanese — it can be noticed from the advertising, which falls into the world a trove of videos on this topic. Why tolerate native advertising if the Japanese leaves in the soul a strange and incomprehensible sludge. An example of such work can serve as a promotional video, telling about the delights of candy popular brand.
2. Anime. Even the Japanese cartoons are absolutely outstanding. How you cartoon Mawaru-Penguindru, which talks about how guys lead his sister to the zoo with aquarium, where penguins live, and after visiting places the girl bought a hat with the image of the bird. The girl who was sick, died the same evening, but immediately returns to life with the help of the spirit dwelling in the hat. To save her life we need to find the penguin drum with the support of these three birds of various species. Continue reading
No matter where you recently learn news – North Korea everywhere is one of the main topics. The change of government, aggressive rhetoric, threats of nuclear attack by North Korea holds the attention of the world. However, very little is known about life inside this closed country. This list presents the most crazy things that happened inside one of the most notorious countries in the world.
Kim Jong-Il hated flying
One of the most known facts about the now deceased former leader of North Korea is that he is very much afraid to fly the plane. Therefore, in the country he moved only constructed under the order of the armored trains for about 20 and built specifically for him. Each train was luxuriously equipped: they have meeting rooms, bedrooms, flat-screen TV, satellite, telephone lines, and more. Every day while traveling helicopters were delivered to him on a train live lobsters, which he ate with silver chopsticks and brandy. It may seem extravagant for a Hollywood star, but we must not forget that in this country some children eat tree bark.
Official biography of Kim Jong Il
This madness of Kim Jong Il is not the end. When he was at the head of state, Continue reading