Japan is an amazing country that keeps its traditions and customs. For this purpose they used all possible legal and social forms of combating the spread of alien religions for them. Nobody will probably ever read in the Internet or the newspaper that some Arab Sheikh visited Japan. Try to remember.
Okay, don’t try. There was no such. And here’s why.
1. A Muslim will never get in Japan citizenship. Japan is the only country that does not issue citizenship to Muslims. Arguing will not work. The law is the law.
2. Muslims are not allowed is long in Japan.
3. The attempt to spread Islam – a criminal offense. For this you can go to prison for a long time.
4. In Japan there are no schools that teach Arabic.
5. The Quran – the book banned. Import it impossible. Available only “adapted” version in Japanese.
6. The practising is allowed only in enclosed spaces. If the rituals will see ordinary Japanese, Muslim faces jail.
7. To speak Arabic is strictly forbidden.
8. Japan has almost no embassies in Arab countries.
9. Islam in Japan professes 0.00% Japanese.
10. Come to work in Japan a Muslim is entitled to work in a foreign company. I.e. Japanese companies do not employ people professing Islam.
In the eighth Sutta of Satipatthana Canute argues that when a monk with a silly.
Buddhist painting has acquired in many countries of Asia holidays of commemoration. This is the Zhongyuan festival in China, one of the three big holidays of the year in remembrance. Its culmination is in the middle of the seventh month of the traditional lunar calendar.
It is believed that during this month opened the gates of the abode of the dead, and its inhabitants are free to get into the world of the living. According to popular belief, the origin of the holiday was associated with the Buddhist Holy named Mulian. After his mother’s death like hungry demons, because you ate meat and refused to repent of their deeds. A loving and devoted son descended into the underworld, found his mother and tried to feed her. But any food in her mouth turned into a burning coal. Then the Buddha advised Mullany in the middle of the seventh month to present a Buddhist community generous gifts.
He did just that. Together, the monks offered prayers to the gods, and mother Mulana got rid of a hell of torment. Since then though Buddhists began to make and every year this ritual. According to experts, this Buddhist holiday is superimposed on the ancient tradition of ecstatic communion with the dead, whom living has long been perceived as guardians and protectors Continue reading
Residents of Japan life expectancy today came in first place in the world. What is the secret of their longevity? Serious long-term studies conducted by Professor of Kyoto University Yukio Yamori.
Yukio Yamori drew attention to a possible life expectancy with the use of salt, and conducted laboratory studies on rats. All experimental animals, in which food has added salt, were dying prematurely from cardiovascular disease and stroke. In control groups, where animals were fed the same food, but without salt, such cases are almost not there.
After that, Amari investigated the diet of the inhabitants of the country.The highest life expectancy of the population of Okinawa. It is believed that this is due to a very well balanced combination in the diet of pork and fish, a large proportion of algae and legumes, and, again, a low salt intake. Life expectancy of the Okinawans is only slightly inferior to the inhabitants of Kyoto Prefecture. In their diet lots of fresh vegetables. Very typical and popular dishes of obanzai is a mixture of minced local vegetables, the more kinds the better. On the other hand, the inhabitants of the Tohoku region – the northeast of Honshu island, life expectancy is considerably less than the Okinawans. Continue reading